Friday 11 October 2013

An Art experience….


I had always wanted to be an artist, being able to draw anything I could see with the naked eye. I remember when I was a child, i had attended art classes in my school. In those days art classes were meant to be an extracurricular activity. Around the time, I wasn't able to continue with my art classes and had totally lost touch of it. It was after many years, I pondered on an idea of drawing a portrait picture and hanging it on a specially designed wall in my house. Even though I had the sense of creativity and art, i dint have much courage to paint a portrait as I lost touch in drawing. Totally agitated, I decided to look out for some art classes. But being a working professional, I couldn't find classes at the time of my convenience.

I decided to surf and see if I could find any drawing and painting classes online. As we had slow internet connections in our country, I felt online classes would be a bad idea . But to my surprise, I chanced upon Hobitute, a website that offers downloadable drawing and painting classes online It is for the first time in the world, I am hearing about downloadable drawing and painting classes offering courses from basic to advanced levels. Apart from that, they would also be providing certificates after each level.

Being a little excited about how it will work, I just downloaded few samples and went through them. Then I decided to give a try. There are several courses, which a person who doesn't even know to hold a paint brush can learn. I decided to start with the basics and spare an hour of my day with online painting and drawing classes.

I started downloading the courses from the basic level. The best part here was that, unlike other videos I didn't require an internet connection to play the video, which was more convenient for me. All the courses were very systematic and the teachers followed a slow teaching mechanism by providing plenty of examples. The teachers were available round the clock to clear my doubts. What surprised me a lot is that, the teachers took so much pain to explain even the minute techniques. They provided a systematic way of teaching, with a proper curriculum.  I could easily understand the concepts and never felt that I was in front of the computer.

Seeing me enjoy the online painting and drawing classes, my children also have started to learn with me. Now I have reached the advanced level of my courses . As I wished, I was able to hang a beautiful portrait painted by me. Apart from that, I am also drawing small paintings, and wall hangings to gift my friends and relatives. I feel the online painting and drawing classes is an excellent option for children, adults and hobbyists who are time pressed. I am happy that with the help of the online drawing and painting classes, I was not only able to bring out the artist in me but also inspire my children. Thanks to Hobitute!!!

Want to know more about online drawing and painting classes please click here

No comments: